Did you finally find the perfect TV for your home theater? Are you ready to get that movie theater experience you were aiming for? You can’t do that properly until you get the right surround sound to accompany your brand new television. Maybe you are a bit lost when it comes to what surround system is right for you. Us at, Hi Tech Best, are here to help you decide. Our Doral location will aid you in making this best decision. We will even aid with the home theater installation.
Which Speaker is Which?
When it comes to a home theater, there are several different types of speakers. This is where it can get a little confusing. Don’t fret. Understanding the role of each speaker will help you choose the best option for your theater room. Here are the basic speakers you should know about and get familiar with:
- A Center Channel
- The most important speaker. It delivers more than 50 percent of a movie’s soundtrack and most dialogue. It usually sits below or above the TV.
- Front Left and Right Speakers
- These are typically bookshelf or floor-standing speakers. These speakers reproduce the musical scores. They also handle a large chunk of the special effects. Sound moves between these front speakers in sync with what is happening on screen.
- Surround Speakers
- These go beside or behind your seats. They immerse you in the movie by producing ambient sounds like weather. They all work with your other speakers to deliver directional effect like a bullet moving past you.
- Powered Subwoofers
- It’s all about that bass. This is what gives the bombs that explode on screen, that window rattling effect.
What to Consider with Surround Sound
The first thing you must look into when getting a sound system is how much space you have. Look at your room. How tall are the ceilings? A large, open living room with vaulted ceilings needs different gear than a small or medium sized room with 8-foot ceilings.
Is there other types of furniture you can utilize? Also, think about if you will use the room for other items. This will also help when you make a decision on what type and size speakers you decide to purchase. Is this the family room where the kids play? Then you might want speakers mounted to the wall that is out of the way.
Think about the layout of your room. This needs to be considered. Where will the speakers look and sound the best? You can ask us to aid with home theater installation to give you the best detailed recommendations for mapping out your system.
We Will Help You Make The Perfect Selection
Your home theater deserves the perfect surround sound system to compliment it. At Hi Tech Best in Doral, we are here to give you the best advice and provide you with the perfect system. We are experts in home theater installation. Contact us today and let us help you get started with the perfect sound system for your home.